to the first step of your child's education
Starting childcare is an important milestone for a child… and a big step for parents too.
Creative Kids, like many childcare centres on the Gold Coast, can reach full capacity quickly so it is advisable to register your child early. Even if you have not yet thought about returning to work, registering in advance will give you options later and secure your child’s spot on the often-long waiting lists.
Come In For A Tour
We encourage families to make an appointment for a centre tour so that you can see firsthand what a fun, nurturing and educational environment we create for our little ones. This is an ideal opportunity for you to meet the educators in your child’s room, and chat about any special requirements or concerns you may have. You can also collect an Enrolment Form (or print one from this website), a childcare centre information booklet, and the necessary medical forms.
See below for a list of personal information required to enrol your child at Creative Kids Educare Centre
- Child’s personal details.
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Information about parent/s, carer/s or guardian/s.
- Nominated parent/s, carer/s or friend/s who you authorize to pick up your child.
- Your child’s health and medical information, including Immunizations (a standard requirement for all childcare centres in Queensland).
- The Centrelink reference number (CRN) for the child attending childcare. This is applicable only if you plan to claim a rebate and/or benefit.
- Payment details (we offer direct debit, EFTPOS or credit card).
At the time of enrolment, Creative Kids will give you an official enrolment pack. This is filled with all sorts of information about our childcare centre policies, what your child will need each day, and the learning programs we offer.
We know that you will not be disappointed with our level of care and early education, so why not contact our friendly team today to find out about availability and enrolment.
Get In touch
Leave us a message